Thursday 13 October 2011

Making sales!

Well it's official, The book is up, strangely it decided to do it pretty much by itself. I'd uploaded to Amazon and was waiting for it to be approved, i wasn't intending to put it up as for sale until Halloween but i woke up yesterday morning to find it had hit the shelves at almost exactly the full moon last night. This is probably what e-books do anyway, they just get approved and then they're available, but the timing with the full moon and it being a werewolf novel just seemed so perfect. So if anyone is interested in picking up a copy then head on over to amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Born-Unnatural-Kingdom-ebook/dp/B005UNIHIE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1318501960&sr=8-2 and pick up a copy, If you like it then I'd greatly appreciate a review. Okay now I'm just being cheeky. I've sold a couple of copies and am 15,000 and something on the sales listing for kindle, hoping a few other people will pick it up and I get into 14,000 and something. I have to say that amazon have thrown me a bit, you'll understand more if you read my last post. They've added VAT on top of the price I gave them so the book is currently on at £1.71 and that's the lowest I can get it. Still, I'm hoping people will realise it's worth and really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment